Cleaning Agents & Conditioning
Kemind has developed a comprehensive range of treatments to prevent dirt and/or cleaning wires and wet felts.
The Kemind technicians, depending on the type and location of felt deposits, are able to suggest the most suitable passivization and/or cleaning treatments even in relation to any need; the most modern Kemind treatments are then applied with conceptually very simple and economical dosing systems.
The various Clearkem products differ depending on the application requirements and may therefore have the action of:
• Continuous cleaning treatments with acidic or alkalyne products
• Cleaning treatments during production stops with acid or alkalyne products
• Cleaning treatment of wires with foaming products
• Cationic conditioning for wires and wet felt
• Treatment of conditioning and/or cleaning dry fabrics